Re: TOAD vs HORA

From: Skyd <skadm_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 13 Jun 2002 15:44:12 -0700

I am using KeepTool Hora since July 2000 after having benchmarked and tested Hora and Toad. Although these two are pretty similar and cool, I picked up Hora for the GUI and the DBA features that are lacking in Toad (don't know about the commercial version of Toad). Few months ago, we upgraded to version 5 from 4. There is some interresting enhancements but it seems to be a little bit slower.