Re: The demise of the Oracle professional?

From: Oracle User <spamspamspam_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 18:09:38 +0100

I share your concerns , and agree all the way about Java. Corporate policy and direction is being played at a personal level these days, the ego's are in charge and there lies the rub. Common sense has been replaced by image.

I have no worries about Java, it's the young noisy upstart that needs to learn it's place and position (and time)...I just hope that Oracle has a backup plan/direction.

My $0.02 worth from 15 years in the game...Keep the change. :-)