Help needed on 'EXEC SQL CONNECT'

From: sbe <sbe_at_comx.fr>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 12:37:07 +0100

Hi,

The first call my program is executing is an 'EXEC SQL CONNECT', but it never comes back from this call, the program crashes, and I can't get any error message.

User and Password are OK, ORACLE_HOME and ORACLE_SID environement variables are also OK.

Any suggestions ?

Stephane Benteux. ( sbe_at_comx.fr ) Received on Wed Oct 28 1998 - 05:37:07 CST