Enterprise manager Job control

From: mine nyheter <eriko_at_motordata.no>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 23:12:13 +0100

I have a proble with a job executing from Ent. manager. I've selected Task : sqlplus and just a simple codeline like : select * from dba_users;
And it always replies with error: Syntax error in expression "" I've checked my trace file jobw.trc and at the end it says something like snmitetxe :exec'ing jobid #97, argc=0, output= d:\orant\NET80\agent\out97 ,ninput=1
-<ERROR>-snmitexe : script failed,error 1
-<ERROR>-snmitexe : Tcl result:

Can anyone give me a clue ??? Received on Tue Oct 27 1998 - 16:12:13 CST