Re: bstat reports negative numbers/statistic definitions

From: Phil Cook <pncook_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1998/03/13

You have come across an Oracle DBA certification-type question. The counters are exceeding the size of the variables used to track those stats and the numbers are wrapping around.

I don't know of a definitive source for all the stats.

Phil Cook

William Vollenweider <wvollenw_at_mindspring.com> wrote in article <6e9udu$dui_at_camel21.mindspring.com>...