Re: Novell vs. NT Server!

From: George Dau <gedau_at_isa.mim.com.au>
Date: 1998/03/09

I haven't tried Oracle on Novell (can Novell stay up long enough to complete an install?) We have one Oracle instance on NT 3.51 and it's slow compared to the same database on the exact same box running Oracle on SCO.

I'm definitely not recommending SCO though.

--
 ,-,_|\   George Dau,                                             __
/    * \  Unix (Solaris, DEC Unix, Linux), Oracle, Internet.     (OO)