Dynamic SQL puzzle

From: Freda <freda.chatman_at_losangeles.af.mil>
Date: 1998/03/04

Error while trying to execute dynamic SQL. I am trying to execute a procedure that I own.

SQL> exec test1
begin test1; end;

*
ERROR at line 1:

ORA-01031: insufficient privileges
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SYS_SQL", line 239
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SQL", line 32
ORA-06512: at "ITS.TEST1", line 8
ORA-06512: at line 1

Strangly the code for Test1 works fine on one test machine but not another so I suspect the privileges aren't set correctly. Basicly Test1 drops, creates, and grants permissions for a sequence. What's going on?

Please respond to
freda.chatman_at_losangeles.af.mil

Thanks Received on Wed Mar 04 1998 - 00:00:00 CST