Re: Forms 4.5 question

From: Dan Nichols <hawkeye_at_sd.znet.com>
Date: 1997/09/23

Hi Sushama:

You don't want to use a trigger for this. You can accomplish this via two Item properties of the field.

  1. Set the Maximum Length property of the field to 2.
  2. Set the Auto Skip property of the field to True.

With these two properties set, forms will automatically move the cursor to the next navigable field when the maximum number of characters are input.

Hope that helps.

-Dan

Sushama Belkhode <sbelk_at_nctrf.nf.ca> wrote in article <3426C6BC.7E4F_at_nctrf.nf.ca>...