Forms 4.5 question

From: Sushama Belkhode <sbelk_at_nctrf.nf.ca>
Date: 1997/09/22

Hi,

My application has a field that can hold two characters. What trigger can I use for the focus to be set on the next field as soon as two characters are entered without the user having to hit 'Enter'?

I am looking for an automatic tabbing to the next field as soon as the first one is full. I've tried post_text_item and post_change but they don't work.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sushama Received on Mon Sep 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT