Re: DBMS_SCHEDULER on RAC - Run on node2 if job in failed on node1

From: sumit Kumar Tyagi <dba.tyagisumit_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 00:52:49 +0530

Hi Karth

Thanks for the inputs . I tried same and manage to run the job on node1 or node2 based on service but the problem is I can’t manually alter it each time on failure ( this is not one job) we will be scheduling this across 1000s of databases . I am looking for something if we have any way in dbms scheduler to create chain for jobs similar to how we define chain rules for dbms scheduler programs .

--
BR
Sumit Kumar Tyagi