OCI training question/recommendations based on the following .. ?

From: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2024 11:28:43 -0500

Hey guys/gals,

I'm looking for some discussion/recommendations for Oracle training based on my needs below.
I "used" to be a big "read the manual" type guy as far as learning from there, but anymore the documentation is so convoluted with all the links and redirections it can become really, really difficult to follow -- and then you add on some stuff doesn't apply to ExaCS OCI versus non-Exa OCI it gets even more convoluted.

So far I've taught myself dbaascli and ocicli and can handle those pretty well. Now the newest issue to be tackled in upgrading Oracle Linux 7 to Oracle Linux 8 and it seems quite complex and potentially hazard ridden looking at the support tickets related to LEAPP upgrades and failures and issues. (I should mention I'm not much of a Linux expert and more of a user of Linux)

So, I'm wondering what are some recommended in-depth technical training classes offered by Oracle that would cover administering ExaCS instances and Linux upgrades (and potentially even OCI networking admin and such?). I find myself being leaned on to "do it all" and I've always been more of the db engineering guy and never a networking and linux admin.

I need something 'in-depth' instructor led and collaborative and I'm wondering if anyone has recommendations if anyone has any.

Thanks,

Chris