Re: Any way to capture spatial bind data?

From: Jonathan Lewis <jlewisoracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 16:43:27 +0000

What's the second parameter to the error? Which version of Oracle?
Can you show us the bit of the SQL that includes the bind variables so that we can see the context of the error.

Regards
Jonathan Lewis

Off-topic P.S.
3137 is a very interesting number; not only is it prime, but it's one of a very small set of number where every consecutive subset of its digits is also prime, viz:
3137, 313, 137, 31, 13, 37, 3, 1, and 7 are all prime.