RE: ORA 4021 observed while running utlrp

From: Sweetser Joe <"Sweetser>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 17:57:08 +0000

I would say it’s not normal. Does Doc ID 1486712.1 help?

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org> On Behalf Of Krishnaprasad Yadav Sent: Wednesday, December 6, 2023 10:52 AM To: Oracle L <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Subject: ORA 4021 observed while running utlrp

CAUTION: This email originated outside the company. Do not click links or open attachments unless you are expecting them from the sender.

Hello Gurus,

We were running utlrp during post patching , but utlrp was taking long time to execute We could see many procedures was in resuse compling and failing on ORA 4021

Is this behaviour expected and what should we my initial pointers to check

Regards,

NOTE: Coverage cannot be bound or altered by sending an email. You must receive written confirmation from a representative of our firm to put coverage in force or make changes to an existing policy.

EMAIL DISCLAIMER: This e-mail, including any attachments that accompany it, may contain information that is confidential or privileged. This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it was intended to be addressed. If you have received this e-mail and are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution, copying or other use or retention of this email or information contained within it are prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately reply to the sender via e-mail and also permanently delete all copies of the original message together with any of its attachments from your computer or device.