Re: [External] : Re: Open cursor error

From: Pap <oracle.developer35_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 00:24:14 +0530

Thanks Jonathan.

Yes definitely this application has issues with the code. At any point in time, I am seeing the majority of cursor_type as "OPEN". However I was trying to get hold of the exact top sesion and related sql_text which caused the failure(ora-01000) in the past with ~1000 open_cursors for that session. Is there any way to get that historical open cursor information from dba_hist/awr views?