Re: Tracing query inside procedure without 10046

From: Krishnaprasad Yadav <chrishna0007_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2023 23:22:22 +0530

Hi Jonathan ,

Currently I was trying to figure out queries involved in procedure.subprocedure .

So , actually one of the JOB(kind of Day end job ) of customer was running slow , so my intention was to get sql's from the procedure for evaluating their performance (just to rule out kind of plan change) , now in this case procedure which was taking time was part of other procedure , so i tried to get details from ashrpti.sql but output was of same procedure name (i.e sqlid/statement was showing the same name i.e proc.subproc) which i was passing input for ashrpti , since it runs in night time , it went unnoticed by application team and post completion of job , team realize execution time is increased and hence , 10046 was out from the option .
Hence was trying to figure out any option by which we can get sql's details related to subprocedure

Regards,
Krishna