Re: Tracing query inside procedure without 10046

From: Krishnaprasad Yadav <chrishna0007_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2023 11:34:57 +0530

Hi Andy,

Thanks for reverting back .

For past execution can we also be able to do it in the same way , i mean to do group by of program_line# and higher one would be prominent one to figure out the bottleneck query . If this understanding is correct, not sure about which view can help me for porgram_line# from dba_hist* views , can you please suggest that too.

Regards,
Krishna