Re: Logon Trigger Alter Session cmds not doing anything 19.17

From: Maxim <mdemenko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 15:40:38 +0200

I get in 19.14 (non cbd) and in 23c (pdb)

SQL> BEGIN

  2      execute immediate 'alter session set parallel_threads_per_cpu=1';
  3      execute immediate 'alter session set
parallel_degree_policy=''ADAPTIVE''';
  4      execute immediate 'alter session set parallel_degree_limit=4';
  5 END;
  6 /
BEGIN
*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-02096: specified initialization parameter is not modifiable with this option
ORA-06512: at line 2

Regards

Maxim