Re: scheduler job_creator is DBA user account

From: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 15:34:04 -0600

Use a proxy account:

ALTER USER <APP USER> grant connect through <DBA USER> ;

Then when you connect , you connect as:

DBA_USER[APP_USER]/DBA_USER_PASSWORD (where the account you're actually logging into is the "APP_USER" inside the brackets.

Then any operation you run is run as the APP_USER and you don't need to know the password for the APP_USER that should own the jobs.

HTH
Chris