Re: slower fetch speed with oracle client 19c vs 11g

From: Laurentiu Oprea <laurentiu.oprea06_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 13:13:47 +0200

Thank you very much Jonathan, SorryI forgot to mention the DB, was not touched recently and is version 19c.

I will try to create a simple test case and set 10046 trace to see the exact wait events. .Good hint about sessions stats I will check this also,

În mar., 21 feb. 2023 la 13:08, Jonathan Lewis <jlewisoracle_at_gmail.com> a scris: