Re: PGA limits and PL/SQL Arrays

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 10:14:21 +0100 (CET)

Hello Lothar,
I think you are looking for session_pga_limit provided by Oracle's Resource Manager.

By the way PGA_AGGREGATE_LIMIT is not a "kill hard limit" as well as it kicks in a little bit later ( e.g. see Frit's analysis here: https://fritshoogland.wordpress.com/2014/12/15/oracle-database-operating-system-memory-allocation-management-for-pga/ ).

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Independent Oracle performance consultant and researcher Website: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: _at_OracleSK