RAC policy Managed Database

From: Sanjay Mishra <"Sanjay>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 18:22:18 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all
Can someone share the experience working on the Policy managed database for 4 Node RAC where Serverpool setting for the database is Min 2 and Max 2 and need to make sure Instance_x run on particular node ? e.g if I have database name DBname and Node1,Node2,Node3,Node4I want to make sure if two Instances as running as per Serverpool configuration assigned to the database DBname, it will be likeDBname_1 on Node1DBname_2 on Node2 DBname_3 on Node3
DBname_4 on Node4

This will help in some OEM monitoring as well as managing some Cron Job. Currently DBname_1 can be on any Node1 or Node2 or Node3 or Node4 Anyone who has faced the management issue and share any experience TIASanjay