Re: Sanity Check - Correlated Select Subquery SQL rewrite equivalent? Or no?

From: kyle Hailey <kylelf_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 08:40:00 -0800

I so appreciate being part of this group of impressive thinkers.

I recall Kim Berg Hanson reading a SQL query I had on a slide and understanding it in seconds. I was like OMG, that was supposed to be an example of a difficult query.
Of course Jonathan is super impressive
An Mladen , thanks for the insightful pointers and exemple! Love that Chris pointed out the SQL. So many times I think the same thing about SQL , i.e. "this SQL 'breaks my brain.' " I personally more or less hate SQL. It's ironic that so much of my career revolves around it.
Its also why I'm super interested in ways of visualizing SQL as well as the potential to analyze SQL with methods like GPT.

Kyle