Re: Sanity Check - Correlated Select Subquery SQL rewrite equivalent? Or no?

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 12:59:25 -0500

On 2/4/23 00:51, Sayan Malakshinov wrote:
> Both chatGPT answers (this one and the one you previously sent a few
> days ago) are not correct.
> Btw, one of the worst things is that chatGPT gives results based on
> popular answers/info, not most correct :)

You've just made my day. I was afraid of artificial Jonathan Lewis who would render me obsolete. I am aware that ChatGPT is technically not a "who" but "what" but self-perception doesn't really matter if _*i*__*t*_ can optimize queries and produce viable solutions for Oracle performance problems. What you describe is a concept called "wikiality" from the once popular "Colbert Report", based on the idea that the most popular opinion is always correct. I am waiting for the first AI member of this list. Holly or Ace Rimmer from the "Red Dwarf" come to mind....

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant