Re: Oracle hidden parameter from sysman.mgmt$db_init_params view

From: Laurentiu Oprea <laurentiu.oprea06_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 17:26:07 +0200

Hello Mohamed,

Probably you know already but just in case, you can achieve this by creating a metric extension with the mentioned query: -> enterprise -> monitoring -> metric extensions --- actions -> create-> metric extension (target_type DB and adapter sql query) , deploy the metric on all the DBs you are interested in then query the view MGMT$METRIC_CURRENT.once all metric collects the data

Good luck.

În mie., 1 feb. 2023 la 12:57, Mohamed Houri <mohamed.houri_at_gmail.com> a scris: