Re: finding PII data in an Oracle schema

From: Tim Gorman <tim.evdbt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 10:28:30 -0800

Delphix Data Masking
<https://www.delphix.com/solutions/zero-trust-data-compliance-security> has utilities for profiling and discovering confidential data in databases, documents, etc as documented HERE <https://maskingdocs.delphix.com/Identifying_Sensitive_Data/Discovering_Your_Sensitive_Data_-_Intro/>.

I couldn't find documentation for similar utilities/functionality for Red Gate Data Masker
<https://www.red-gate.com/products/dba/data-masker/>, but I didn't look hard.  It could be there and I missed it, or it could be behind a customer paywall.