Re: 19C migration

From: Pap <oracle.developer35_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 15:43:11 +0530

Thank You. Yes definitely these two things 1)Private UNDO for writing into temp tables on the DR side and creating exchange table on the fly are helpful ones.

 And considering there's a big gap between 11.2.0.4 and 19C. Wanted to understand what all such features we should consider using while moving to 19C? Is there a good list as such?