sql developer, jump box, rsa

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 12:20:08 -0500

So, this one is kind of out there. I am trying to figure out how to connect sql developer to an oracle database through a jump box, when the jump box uses and RSA key (rotating key). I figured out how to do it using both a private key file, and a static password. But I cant figure out any way to do it using a rotating key. The jump box receives the username, then prompts for a PASSCODE (in caps) when I log in manually, so I suspect that is part of the issue if sql developer is waiting for a password prompt instead of PASSCODE.
--
Andrew W. Kerber