Re: Multimedia desupported

From: Tim Hall <tim_at_oracle-base.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 09:11:59 +0000

I've not done it myself, but I know Piction stopped using the InterMedia stuff a while ago and moved all their image processing to ImageMagick outside the database. You will need a rewrite, but tools like ImageMagick provide a lot more functionality, and are open source, so less likely to disappear on you.

Cheers

Tim...