Re: OMS repository on VM or non-VM?

From: Hemant K Chitale <hemantkchitale_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 11:02:18 +0800

I see no restriction on running an OEM Repository in a VM. If you want to implement DataGuard or RAC, you need the appropriate licences. But a single node OEM Repository database should be fine. You can also run an RMAN repository in the same database.

Hemant K Chitale

https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E63000_01/OEMLI/introduction.htm#OEMLI113