Re: Cold open this morning

From: Tim Gorman <tim.evdbt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 06:56:04 -0700

Although I think he may have posted it to the wrong list, hence the cryptic brevity, Iggy is referring to the "cold open" (a la Saturday Night Live) that he and Mogens are planning for the opening session of Oak Table World (#OTW) <https://otw18.org> at 9:00am this morning.

Don't miss it, if you're in San Francisco for OOW18.  It's gonna be epic!