Re: Anyone know any WP which explains about FTS vs Index Scan?

From: Tim Gorman <tim.evdbt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 14:01:45 -0600

I have a white paper and presentation on the topic written by Jeff Maresh from 2002.

The white paper is entitled "In Defense Of Full-Table Scans" and the presentation is entitled "How To Improve Database Performance With Full Table Scans".  My website is having problems at the moment so I can't post them there, but HERE
<
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11CEqI6NOsc8D49t2eKuXnM7WYdsXB5oK/view?usp=sharing> is a download link for the white paper and HERE <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iKxH3j_JjvfODl_dWkeiIQo63KyH5tbh/view?usp=sharing> is a download link for the presentation.  If anyone wants to communicate with the author, his email is "jeff_at_maresh-usa.com".

Hope this helps...