Starting Oracle SQL Developer w/ connection data

From: Martin Klier - Performing Databases GmbH <martin.klier_at_performing-db.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 14:47:36 +0100 (CET)

Hi listers,

is there a way to start Oracle SQL Developer in a way, that it connects to an exisiting connection, or, optimally, to an EZconnect string?

I didn't find anything about a feature like that, but maybe I'm just the only one who sees a benefit in it. :)

Background: Starting the SQL Developer from inside a password management system (like Keepass) would be very convenient, and is only possible if we can control the SQL Developer from outside.

Thanks for any hint
Martin

--

Martin Klier | Performing Databases GmbH Managing Partner | Senior DB Consultant Oracle ACE

martin.klier_at_performing-db.com | http://www.performing-databases.com

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Dec 22 2016 - 14:47:36 CET

Original text of this message