Aw: RE: Simple (?) PL/SQL help

From: Ingrid Voigt <giantpanda_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 20:25:04 +0200

Thanks!

Our nagios guy can do something with that - don't know why we didn't find it
on our own.

Ingrid

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2016 um 22:16 Uhr
Von: "Dimensional DBA" <dimensional.dba_at_comcast.net>
An: giantpanda_at_gmx.net, oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Betreff: RE: Simple (?) PL/SQL help

Nagios has the capability of executing procs in the database and returning results to alarm based on.

The Nagios websites have a variety of examples you can download for free.

Matthew Parker

Chief Technologist

Dimensional DBA

425-891-7934 (cell)

D&B 047931344

CAGE 7J5S7

Dimensional.dba_at_comcast.net

View Matthew Parker's profile on LinkedIn

www.dimensionaldba.com