Re: Wise for Oracle

From: Bill Ferguson <wbfergus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 12:02:16 -0600

No idea what it is or what it does. But, it appears that most of it's functionality, you also need STATSPACK from Oracle.

Also it's by Rampant Press, and both quotes about how good it is are by guys who either own or work for Rampant Press.

For my use, I seem to get almost all the information I need from either Enterprise Manager, TOAD, or SQL Developer, but I'm a one person shop also with only 4 databases.

--
-- Bill Ferguson