Seattle job (RAC 10g Linux)

From: Jeremiah Wilton <jeremiah_at_ora-600.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 19:35:03 -0800

One of my clients is again looking for a senior DBA. The client is in downtown Seattle and handles a vary large volume of e-commerce transactions. They run a nice lab for feature testing and qualification and the other DBAs include some of my old cohorts from Amazon and elsewhere. So if you are looking for somewhere you can work with fairly senior people on some nice technology, send me your resume. They don't want to do a contract at the moment, so permanent only, I'm afraid.

I am primarily a consultant and only do this on the side for one or two clients. I have very few clients and all are serious companies with real scaling and availability needs. Fair warning, you'll have to work with me if you take the job, so apply at your own risk.

Thanks,

Jeremiah Wilton
ORA-600 Consulting
http://www.ora-600.net