how to find missing sqltext in an event 10046 tracefile

From: Paul van den Bogaard <paul_at_vdbogaard.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 19:17:15 +0200

All,

in a tracefile generated by setting event 10046 I often find references to cursors that have no statement in this tracefile (no corresponding 'PARSING IN' line).
Assuming the database is still up and running (and perhaps the session that corresponds to this tracefile still exists) how can I find the sqltext that belongs to the cursornumber mentioned in the tracefile?

Thanks
Paul.