RE: More on Subquery Madness

From: Justin Cave <justin_at_askddbc.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:25:50 -0600

Reading Date's two replies, it seems that he reaches the opposite conclusion in the later discussion-- SQL is unable to express certain relational algebra concepts properly-- than he did originally-- Oracle's optimizer is behaving incorrectly. I don't see him say that he has changed his mind, though... Am I missing some subtlety here?

Justin Cave
Distributed Database Consulting, Inc.
http://www.ddbcinc.com/askDDBC