Re: A question for the hourlies out there...

From: Tanel Poder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:29:30 -0800

In States things are probably different, but in few European companies I've worked for, it's that you get paid for the hours you work (naturally), if you work on the weekends you get paid as well - if don't then you don't. If you arrive one day earlier for being able to start in the morning next day, they paid half a day for that or smth.

Of course, it matters what you've negotiated in your contract. I hope this helped,
Tanel.

Author: Tanel Poder
  INET: tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee