RE: Solaris /etc/system values for Oracle8i

From: Richard Ji <Richard.Ji_at_ztango.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 09:34:40 -0800

That's what I said. :) I gotta go check my database I ran under Linux under VMware on my laptop. Maybe it didn't get created at all, I dreamed it all up!

Author: Tanel Poder
  INET: tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee

Content-Type: text/plain; name="ReadMe.txt"; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit The previous attachment was filtered out by the ListGuru mailing software at fatcity.com because binary attachments are not appropriate for mailing lists. If you want a copy of the attachment which was removed, contact the sender directly and ask for it to be sent to you by private E-mail. This warning is inserted into all messages containing binary attachments which have been removed by ListGuru. If you have questions about this message, contact Postmaster_at_fatcity.com for clarification. ------_=_NextPart_001_01C38514.F89C6608-- -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Richard Ji INET: Richard.Ji_at_ztango.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).