Java for Alpha Linux

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 07:39:49 -0800

I'm looking for Java for Linux on an Alpha box. This really isn't OT because I need it in order to connect my Perl programs on the Alpha to Oracle via DBI/DBD::JDBC, which requires Java.

I had downloaded it from www.compaq.com at one point, but it's gone from www.hp.com ( http://h18012.www1.hp.com/java/alpha/ ), ftp.alphalinux.org doesn't seem to be available anymore and I don't think it's ever been on http://java.sun.com

Anyone? I'll trade a nice home build of Mozilla Firebird 0.6 for Alpha Linux (RH 7.2) for a 1.3.1 SDK/JDK for Alpha Linux!

TIA,
Rich

rjesse_at_qtiworld.com                  Quad/Tech Inc, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Sep 24 2003 - 10:39:49 CDT