RE: Re[2]: Cary's book -- Out of stock !

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen_at_wangtrading.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:04:44 -0800

I cancelled my Amazon order, ordered at Barnes and Noble and, guess what: Barnes and Noble
has shipped it today. I'll never again do business with Amazon if I don't have to. I feel that
they've been playing me for a fool and I don't like the feeling. I left them enough of my
money and they will not get a cent more.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA

Note: This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Wang Trading LLC and any of its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity. -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Mladen Gogala INET: mladen_at_wangtrading.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).