RE: Move SQL Server Tables to Oracle

From: <David.Schmoldt_at_gazettecommunications.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:24:43 -0800

Look into Oracle's Migration Workbench utility. It's a free download from OTN.   It can move tables, table data, indexes, constraints, etc. Also converts data types if needed.

I've used it to move Acess databases to Oracle and it works pretty well. I believe they have a SQL Server module as well.

Dave