RE: Anyone have a copy of DUL ??

From: Stephen Lee <Stephen.Lee_at_DTAG.Com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:49:40 -0800

Forgetting about a piddly, little-known OS called Neanderthal Technology. Where default Oracle installation tosses everything out there with full control for everyone -- or it used to do that. But even if you change the permissions, anybody that needs to do anything on the box must have administrator privileges; so tightening up the permissions is bit like trying to piss up a rope.

Author: Stephen Lee
  INET: Stephen.Lee_at_DTAG.Com