Re: How to extract data directly from a datafile ?

From: Tanel Poder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 02:29:43 -0800

Heh, strangely, this kind of idea of freeDUL (or whatever) has been also in my mind for couple of years, I planned to write it in C, but since I'm lazy, I've not got past of "planning" phase :) Anyway, keep up the good work and if your source happens to be free, put it up somewhere allowing others to study it as well.
I wonder if anyone has written an equivalent to BBED yet? (this is also a "plan" of mine ;)

Tanel.

Author: Tanel Poder
  INET: tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee