Re: drop tablespace temp INCLUDING CONTENTS hang

From: zhu chao <chao_ping_at_vip.163.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:24:35 -0800

Hi, guang:

    First, I think step 5,6,7 are not necessary. Why bother change back to that named tablespace? To user, temporary tablespace name is totally transparent to them and to the application.

    You should use drop tablespace temp including contents, but the query you used maybe is wrong. your temp tablespace is TS#=2, but your query is :select count(*) from fet$ where ts# = 3; (you are using 3 here).

Regards
zhu chao
msn:chao_ping_at_163.com
www.cnoug.org