RE: Oracle 9i Rel. 2 on Red Hat Advanced Server 2.1

From: david hill <david.hill_at_lechateau.ca>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 07:09:27 -0800

1 Important Difference
RHAS 2.1 is the only certified version if you are using 9.2

Author: Jack van Zanen
  INET: JACK_at_QUANTSYSTEMS.NL

Author: Kulev, Milen
  INET: Milen.Kulev_at_BusinessMart.de

Author: david hill
  INET: david.hill_at_lechateau.ca

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Sep 04 2003 - 10:09:27 CDT