RE: Oracle not available???

From: Wolfe Stephen S GS-11 6 MDSS/SGSI <Stephen.Wolfe_at_macdill.af.mil>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 06:59:26 -0800

You don't get any other message than a 'Not Available' message? I have one application that did that a lot, but that was because it's SGA was sized way to small.

And, thankfully, the people on the this list help me over that bump in the road.

v/r

Stephen S. Wolfe, GS-11, DAFC
Data Services Manager
stephen.wolfe_at_macdill.af.mil