RE: Permissions error

From: Hallas, John, Tech Dev <John.Hallas_at_gb.vodafone.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 00:34:26 -0800

The different account wil lnot have it's Oracle environment set up properly. Check out the .profile on the account that works and the one that does not. One will set up an Oracle_home and Oracle_sid variable, the other will not. If it is not in the .profile then look at any other script that is called before you run sqlplus

John

Author: Hallas, John, Tech Dev
  INET: John.Hallas_at_gb.vodafone.co.uk

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Sep 03 2003 - 03:34:26 CDT