Listener problem on one client computer

From: Damien <damien_at_nethings.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 02:59:25 -0800

Hi everybody,

I'm new to the list, I don't know anything about oracle. I have make a script to get some informations by stored procedures on a remote server.

I can't access this server, and can't get logs from it.

 Since 5 days, I have a tns-listener problem with this server. He did'n reply
 anymore.
 This problems occurs only from one machine (my web server from where the  strored procedure are executed)

 I've tryed from another computer into the lan and I get responses from the  server.

 Here is the output from tnsping:

 TNS Ping Utility for 32-bit Windows: Version 8.1.7.0.0 - Production on  02-SEP-2003 11:11:41
(c) Copyright 1997 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.

 Attempting to contact
(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=200.XX.101.XX)(PORT=1521))
 TNS-12541: TNS:no listener

 The tracert output are the sames on the working box & the web server.

 Please, help me... I don't know what to do ! On my side (web server) nothing
 has been changed since 5 days.

 Best regards and thank's in advance,

 Damien

Author: Damien