OEM 9iR2 : Console won't launch from OEM Web Site

From: Kawatra V (Vikas) at Aera <vkawatra_at_aeraenergy.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:28:50 -0700

Sorry about the previous incomplete mail !

We've been trying unsuccessfully to get the OEM console to launch from OEM's website hosted on a Windows 2000 server running IIS (not oracle HTTP). The EM 9.2.0.1.0 readme clearly states that MS IIS 5.0 is can be used to serve the EM 9.2.0.1.0 website on Windows 2000, so this is appropriate (the website should install with the OMS). But we haven't been able to get this to work.

Please let me know if anyone has seen this problem or can offer any solutions.

thanks

vikas Received on Tue Sep 10 2002 - 14:28:50 CDT